Welcome to the Walmart Coupon Matchups!
New Deals Are Added To This List Every Week!
Please HELP… if you see a Printable Coupon that’s
no longer available, comment at the bottom of this list!
Thank you for contributing to True Couponing!
Keep These Things In Mind When Shopping For Walmart Deals:
- Print the Official Walmart Official Coupon policy or Walmart Ad Match Guarantee in case you need clarification for a cashier at the checkout counter. You want to get the best Walmart deals.
- Check out the Walmart Coupon Policy Tips & Tricks.
- Check the availability of an item at your store BEFORE you go! View this Screenshot Tutorial to make sure it’s on the shelf at your store, before you go!
Walmart WILL NOT accept the following Competitor Coupons:
- Percentage Off or Dollars Off at a specific retailer (like $1/1 SQ’s or Winn Dixie $5/$30 or Publix $5/$50)
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons without a specified price (it must say BOGO up to $_ noting a specific dollar amount)
- Make sure you read my explanation of the Walmart Coupon Policy so you know exactly how to use coupons to get the Walmart deals before you get to the checkout counter.
Note: Walmart prices, sizes and availability vary greatly among Walmart stores, even just across town. All items are not available at all locations.
Manufacturers coupons are colored RED in the shopping list below.
Rebate offers are colored BLUE in the shopping list below.
I've always believed that the grocery budget is one of the most flexible categories in your budget. So here's how to save money on groceries. There are so many things you can do to lower your grocery budget, and maximize your savings. I spoke about this topic on my...read more
When you’re in college, every little bit of money that you can save counts. Luckily, a lot of companies understand that college kids are looking for ways to save their hard-earned cash, and they have provided you with many options for saving that are only available...read more
You can expect to find TWO (2) Coupon Inserts in your Sunday paper this week: (1) SmartSource, (1) RetailMeNot RetailMeNot (RMN) - formerly RedPlum (RP) Also, don't forget to pull out the Publix Green Grocery Flyer! We've already matched them up with the coupons....read more
What's better than one bag of chocolate for yourself? TWO BAGS of chocolate for yourself! Plus starting Weds./Thurs. at Publix, you can snag 2 bags for just 10¢ each! WOOHOO! Hurry and get your coupons printed so you won't miss this deal! ...read more