Welcome to the Walmart Coupon Matchups!
New Deals Are Added To This List Every Week!
Please HELP… if you see a Printable Coupon that’s
no longer available, comment at the bottom of this list!
Thank you for contributing to True Couponing!
Keep These Things In Mind When Shopping For Walmart Deals:
- Print the Official Walmart Official Coupon policy or Walmart Ad Match Guarantee in case you need clarification for a cashier at the checkout counter. You want to get the best Walmart deals.
- Check out the Walmart Coupon Policy Tips & Tricks.
- Check the availability of an item at your store BEFORE you go! View this Screenshot Tutorial to make sure it’s on the shelf at your store, before you go!
Walmart WILL NOT accept the following Competitor Coupons:
- Percentage Off or Dollars Off at a specific retailer (like $1/1 SQ’s or Winn Dixie $5/$30 or Publix $5/$50)
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons without a specified price (it must say BOGO up to $_ noting a specific dollar amount)
- Make sure you read my explanation of the Walmart Coupon Policy so you know exactly how to use coupons to get the Walmart deals before you get to the checkout counter.
Note: Walmart prices, sizes and availability vary greatly among Walmart stores, even just across town. All items are not available at all locations.
Manufacturers coupons are colored RED in the shopping list below.
Rebate offers are colored BLUE in the shopping list below.
Want to be a super saver but don't know where to start? Frugality is often confused with being poor or cheap and spending only the minimum. But I've found that living a frugal life isn't about sacrificing and feeling deprived. Being frugal is learning to live smarter...read more
Are you looking for the best ways on how to save at Kohl's? Then you've found them! Kohl's is one of my favorite places to shop for clothes, accessories, and more. The quality of their clothes is good, and they have such a large selection. I can always find something...read more
We are all in need of recipes to use up leftovers. I hate cleaning out the fridge (but not nearly as much as the bathroom) because it’s such a chore. I toss out any expired food or drinks that I might have been missed at the end of every month. This is an even more...read more
If you are looking for the best in FREE Monthly Planner Sticker Printables...you've found it! I've compiled all my favorite planner printable free stickers that I've used and loved just to share them with you! And the best part is that these cute monthly...read more