Corned Beef and Cabbage
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 8 Hrs
Ready In: 8 Hrs 15 Min
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 3 cups water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 pound) corned beef brisket with spice packet, cut in half
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into wedges
- Place the onion, potatoes, and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine water, garlic, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, pepper and contents of spice packet; pour over vegetables.
- Top with brisket and cabbage.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
(Recipe from AllRecipes.com)