Taco Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Dinnertime at our house can be a little crazy. With seven of us, there’s always somewhere we need to be in the evenings. These Taco Lettuce Wraps are a great quick and easy meal that everyone enjoys!
With these 5 simple ingredients, you’ll have dinner ready in a snap!
The recipe calls for beef, but you could easily substitute turkey!
- Romaine Hearts
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Water
- 8 oz Shredded Cheese
- 1 diced Tomato
- additional Taco Toppings
- TACO SEASONING:
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Brown Sugar
- Brown meat and drain excess grease.
- Add water and taco seasoning (either recipe above or ready-made) and heat on medium until liquid reduces, stirring occasionally.
- Separate romaine leaves trimming any excessive stalks on end.
- Place about 1/4 cup of taco meat on each leaf.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes.
- Add any additional toppings you desire and serve immediately.