St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Put a green St. Patrick’s Day spin on traditional chocolate chip cookies with these yummy cookies!
Here’s everything you’ll need to create these cookies from scratch.
After mixing the green dough, add both kinds of chips. So pretty!
Shape into balls and lay on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or Mint Extract
- 8 drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate and Mint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl and mix together well.
- Add dry mixture to wet and mix on low until combined.
- Add green food coloring and mix until color is consistent.
- Add mint chips and stir until well distributed.
- Drop tablespoon sized portions of cookie dough onto prepared sheet.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches Recipe This easy, classic sandwich has become one of our family favorites! If you don't have cheesecloth to place the rosemary and bay leaves in, you can use an inexpensive men's handkerchief. Don't waste any of that...
Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos with Cheese Sauce Gather friends and family for this dinner -- you'll be able to feed them all since it serves 16! Because the chicken is cooked in the crock pot, you won't have to spend much time in the kitchen...
It’s getting down to the wire for Christmas shopping. If you're like me, then you still have a few people who you'd like to get something for them, but you don't have the time (or money) to you are like me then you might have a few more people you want to give a...
Fun news: We're changing the name of the company from True Couponing to True Money Saver! When I first started the company in January 2010, I was sharing my couponing grocery shopping trips. The name True Couponing made sense because that's what I said when I taught...