Reese’s Pilgrim Hats Recipe
These Reese’s Pilgrim Hats would make a great Thanksgiving Day celebration treat for school! They’re super easy to make and eat!
You’ll only need these four ingredients…
Then simply assemble!
- 12 Reese’s Miniatures
- 12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 1 Yellow Laffy Taffy
- Place Reese’s in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lay cookie on wax paper.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips in small plate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Remove wrapping from Reese’s
- Dip Reese’s (larger side down) into melted candy about 1/8″ and place onto center of cookie.
- Cut into 1/4″ squares to use as buckles for pilgrim hat.
- Use a toothpick to place a little melted chocolate onto back of buckle and place on hatband.
- Refrigerate 5 Minutes to firm.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is a family favorite we have at least once a month. I plan this meal for hectic afternoons when I have lots of errands to run and kids to pick up and drop off. It's so nice to walk in the house after a busy afternoon to the...read more
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Our family LOVES Chicken Tortilla Soup and what easier way to make it than to do it in the crock pot! What could be easier than putting all the ingredients in the crock pot and turning it on?! You may want to use more than 6...read more