Reese’s Pilgrim Hats Recipe
These Reese’s Pilgrim Hats would make a great Thanksgiving Day celebration treat for school! They’re super easy to make and eat!
You’ll only need these four ingredients…
Then simply assemble!
- 12 Reese’s Miniatures
- 12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 1 Yellow Laffy Taffy
- Place Reese’s in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lay cookie on wax paper.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips in small plate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Remove wrapping from Reese’s
- Dip Reese’s (larger side down) into melted candy about 1/8″ and place onto center of cookie.
- Cut into 1/4″ squares to use as buckles for pilgrim hat.
- Use a toothpick to place a little melted chocolate onto back of buckle and place on hatband.
- Refrigerate 5 Minutes to firm.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe Our kids love to have a cup of Hot Chocolate when the weather turns colder. And with five of them, there never seems to be enough to go around since they all want refills! Now I can make plenty at one time with this Crock Pot...read more
These restaurant secret recipes are my favorite way to wow my guests! Restaurants are so hard to resist. They are my kryptonite! The food and atmosphere keep me coming back for more every time! Then there’s the bread and butter or the spices and olive oil dipping. Oh,...read more