Reese’s Pilgrim Hats Recipe
These Reese’s Pilgrim Hats would make a great Thanksgiving Day celebration treat for school! They’re super easy to make and eat!
You’ll only need these four ingredients…
Then simply assemble!
- 12 Reese’s Miniatures
- 12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 1 Yellow Laffy Taffy
- Place Reese’s in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lay cookie on wax paper.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips in small plate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Remove wrapping from Reese’s
- Dip Reese’s (larger side down) into melted candy about 1/8″ and place onto center of cookie.
- Cut into 1/4″ squares to use as buckles for pilgrim hat.
- Use a toothpick to place a little melted chocolate onto back of buckle and place on hatband.
- Refrigerate 5 Minutes to firm.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe Creamy tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich instantly transport me back to Saturday lunchtime when I was a kid...yummy! Toss these simple ingredients in the crockpot before you leave for work and soup will be ready and waiting...