Reese’s Pilgrim Hats Recipe
These Reese’s Pilgrim Hats would make a great Thanksgiving Day celebration treat for school! They’re super easy to make and eat!
You’ll only need these four ingredients…
Then simply assemble!
- 12 Reese’s Miniatures
- 12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 1 Yellow Laffy Taffy
- Place Reese’s in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lay cookie on wax paper.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips in small plate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Remove wrapping from Reese’s
- Dip Reese’s (larger side down) into melted candy about 1/8″ and place onto center of cookie.
- Cut into 1/4″ squares to use as buckles for pilgrim hat.
- Use a toothpick to place a little melted chocolate onto back of buckle and place on hatband.
- Refrigerate 5 Minutes to firm.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Chipotle Crock Pot Barbacoa Recipe Easy to make and tastes great are two reasons to try this Chipotle Crock Pot Barbacoa Recipe! You can put it on tacos, tortillas or even a salad! The cut of meat for this delicious recipe is an economical one so it's great for...read more
Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos with Cheese Sauce Gather friends and family for this dinner -- you'll be able to feed them all since it serves 16! Because the chicken is cooked in the crock pot, you won't have to spend much time in the kitchen...read more