WALMART PRICE MATCHING COMPETITOR ADS:
(THE AD MATCH GUARANTEE)
Five Tips to Successfully Ad Match at Walmart:
- Watch the Number of Items You Have – (Outside of FL) You can only Price Match (2) BOGO Deals per item, so (4) individual items total (but you can do several different items, so you can price match (4) laundry soaps and then (4) toothbrush deals with no problem, just no more than (4) of one item).
Attn Florida: As of 10/6/14, BOGO Price Matching is captured in the Savings Catcher program instead of at the check-our register.
- Preferred Card? No Problem! – Even if the deal requires you to have a “preferred card” such as at Winn Dixie or Kroger, Walmart will match their ads too.
- No BuyThisGetThat – They will NOT ad match any “Buy This to Get That Free” promotions, Nor any Gift Card promotions (Target does a lot of Gift Card deals…Walmart does NOT match those).
- No Internet Price Matching – They only price match off the Internet at Christmas time, so no Internet Price Matching from competing stores like Amazon (until the Holiday’s roll around).
- Watch Sizes and Limits – Walmart does not have the extensive selection that the grocers have. That means you have to be super cautious when selecting an item on the shelf to be sure it matches the ad, and then matches the coupons properly. Don’t get stuck at the cash register over a couple ounces!
Important Tips To Remember:
- Bring in the AD! I know they say they don’t require them, bring it anyway and make it easier on you and the cashier for price matching that BOGO at the price listed in the Ad.
- Separate any items you are purchasing from Walmart from your Price Matching Items – put the NON price matching things on the conveyer belt first, then your Ad Match on the belt with the ad on top. That way you can easily point it out and allow the cashier to adjust the price.
- Scan your receipt in to the Savings Catcher App before you even start the car! You only have 6 days to submit it, so do it right away!
~ THE OFFICIAL AD MATCH GUARANTEE POLICY ~
Print this Official Walmart Ad Match Guarantee Policy. Our comments are in Pink.
We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:
- Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price (TrueCouponing note: so long as the price is listed in the ad they will price match it)
- Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
- Competitors’ ads that feature a specific item for a specified price
- Preferred shopping card prices for specific items that are in a printed ad
- For fresh meat items when the price is offered in the same unit type (lb. for lb.; each for each) (TrueCouponing note: That means they do not match “Buy 2 Get One Free” on meat unless the price per pound is listed)
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match any local competitor’s advertised price.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor’s ad.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.)
- In all situations Walmart reserves the right to limit BOGO quantities to one per customer or household.
We DO NOT match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
- example: “Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C”
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
- example: “Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free”
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitors’ gift card
- example: “Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card”
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Percentage off
- example: “All mascara, 40% off”
- Competitors’ private label price promotions
- A specific price that omits a specific characteristic of an item (Example: $9.50 on “all sizes or quantities” of an assortment)
We DO NOT honor:
- Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined (TrueCouponing note: this means BOGO’s must have a specified price listed)
- Internet pricing (TrueCouponing note: This means they do not price match Amazon, except at the holidays.)
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
- “Going out of business” sales or “closeout” prices
|Walmart’s Coupon Policy|| How to use Walmart’s
| Get the Current
Walmart Deals Here!
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!