Velveeta Rotel Chicken Pasta Casserole
3 boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can Rotel Tomatoes with or without & Green Chilies (do not completely drain).
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 lb Box of Velveeta Chopped
1/3 cup of Milk
¾ box of Spaghetti or Penne Pasta
¾ stick of Real Butter
1 cup of Cooked Peas
1 medium Red Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
1 chopped Jalapeno (you can leave this out if you want a more mild dish, or substitute with red or green bell pepper).
1 medium onion chopped
- Cook spaghetti or penne pasta according to directions on the box.
- Melt butter, sauté bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and onion
- Add Velveeta, Rotel, soup, milk, and peas to sautéed bell pepper, jalapeno (optional) and onion mixture.
- Mix thoroughly over medium heat.
- Add pasta and mix together.
- Last, add the chopped chicken and give it one last mix. The cheese does not need to completely melt as it will do so in the oven.
- Pour chicken spaghetti into the casserole dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.