Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cake THM S Recipe
One taste of this sinfully delicious recipe and you will want to be on THM forever!!
Who knew that 7 simple ingredients could yield something so wonderful and delicious?!
First cut up and add the butter and chocolate bar into a LARGE mug (it will overflow in a small mug).
Microwave for 30 seconds to melt everything.
MIX really, really good to make sure the butter and chocolate meld together as one liquid.
Add sweetener and vanilla and blend again.
Make sure it is all melds together really well again.
Next, add the Peanut Flour, Baking Powder and Almond Milk (and sprinkle of salt).
Blend. Blend. Blend!!!!
Once your arm is a little tired and it is lighter in color with no giant lumps (a few lumps are okay),
then it is ready to go in the microwave for 1:50 mins.
Let it “rest” in the Microwave when it is done cooking to meld together.
I don’t even dump it onto a plate any more.
Just eat it right out of the (large) mug and pair it with a cup of coffee with heavy cream!
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Squares Lindt 85% Chocolate Bar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia (or similar granulated on plan sweetener)
- 1/2 cup Defatted Peanut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Dash/Sprinkle of Salt
- 5 Tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Put butter and broken pieces of chocolate into LARGE mug and microwave 30 seconds.
- Take out of micro and blend/stir well.
- Add Vanilla & Truvia and blend/stir well.
- Add Peanut Flour, Baking Powder, Salt & Almond Milk and blend/stir well.
- Put in microwave for 1:50 minutes.
- Let rest for about 1 minute.
- Eat right out of the mug, or dump onto a plate. Ooey, gooey, chocolatey goodness!