If you love Oreos, you’re going to really love these Oreo Truffles! They’re Oreos all dressed up for Spring or a Birthday Party! Aren’t they so pretty? You don’t even have to heat up your oven for this recipe. The only “cooking” required is melting chocolate. So simple!
Place Oreos in a food processor. Well, not all of them at once.
Working in batches, pulse the cookies until you get them into a crumb texture.
Transfer Oreo crumbs to a bowl and blend cream cheese into crumb mixture. Then roll into 1-inch balls.
Melt the chocolate according to package directions. Then dip cookie crumb balls into the chocolate to coat. Place on parchment paper and immediately cover with sprinkles. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm.
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 bags white chocolate Ghirardelli candy melts
- Bright colored sprinkles (or custom to any color/theme you want)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Working in batches, pulse the cookies in the food processor until the resemble a fine crumb.
- Beat in the cream cheese until the mixture is well blended.
- Roll the mixture 1-inch balls.
- Working in batches again, heat the chocolate per the instructions on the bag. Dip the balls into the chocolate and lightly tap off the excess chocolate.
- Set the truffle onto the parchment paper and immediately decorate with sprinkles.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour until firm. Serve chilled. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Makes about 48 truffles.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: