No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
Time for a little ice cream made easy! No need to drag out the churn with the ice and salt. Combine the ingredients and give them time in the freezer. Ta-da! You have delicious and creamy No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
6 easy ingredients and 6 hours in the freezer are all you need for this one.
You’ll need the speed of an electric whisk to get the soft peaks to form.
This recipe calls for cherry pie filling but you could just as easily use raspberry for the sweet-tart contrast.
That looks delicious, doesn’t it? You could also make some of the Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies to go along with your ice cream. The recipe can be found below. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Using a electric whisk, add condensed milk, sugar and vanilla, whisking until smooth
- Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread half of this mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spoon cherry filling over the whipped mixture.
- Top with remaining cream mixture, spreading evenly.
- Using a knife, drag or swirl the cherry mixture into the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: