Ham and Cheese Bento Box School Lunch Recipe
Ready for a School Lunch Idea? Take that boring Ham and Cheese Sandwich to a new level with this Beach Themed Ham and Cheese Bento Boxed Lunch Recipe! Your kids won’t be trading this lunch with their friends!
This is a really fun lunch for the kids! And the ingredients are so simple…you probably have most of them in your pantry already!
Use a good serrated knife to make the cut outs for the fish shape.
Once you cut out the fish and put in the raisin for the eye, you just need to add the ham and cheese and place everything in the Bento box.
- 2 slices Honey Ham
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Pretzel Roll (or Hoagie Roll)
- 1 Boiled Egg
- 1 Raisin
- 1/4 cup Goldfish Crackers
- Leaf Lettuce
- 1/2 Orange sliced
- Blue Jell-O
- 1 Swedish Fish Candy
- 1 Lowfat Milk Carton or Juice Box
- Prepare Jell-O according to directions, pour in serving size containers and allow to nearly set.
- Add one Swedish fish to each Jell-O container.
- Take Pretzel or Hoagie Roll and notch out each side and the rear to create fish shape. If your bento is small, split roll in half first to make 2 fish
- Notch out mouth and remove a small circle to create an eye.[
- Place raisin in as the eye.
- Split roll and add ham and cheese.
- Place lettuce into box to support fish.
- Place remaining ingredients into cups and place in Bento Box.