DIY Uncrustables Recipe
Have your kids tried those Smuckers Uncrustables Sandwiches? Well, now you can make them at home and they can take them to school for a fraction of the cost!
How fun! Make your own Uncrustables Sandwiches! Use your favorite peanut butter and jelly!
There are lots of sandwich cutters out there. I got mine from Amazon for less than $6!
Won’t these come in handy on those mornings when you forgot to make the kids’ lunches?!
- Sandwich Cutter and Sealer
- Peanut Butter
- Sandwich Bags
- Make sure you get bread that is large enough to trim without hitting the crust.
- For each sandwich, get two slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice of the bread, being careful to stay in the center and avoid where the cutting and sealing occurs.
- Apply jelly to the middle of one slice.
- Place the peanut butter only slice on top of the peanut butter and jelly slice (peanut butter side down).
- Place cutter on top of sandwich and press down firmly (make sure crust is completely cut away).
- Remove crust while cutter is still in place.
- Make sure you have pressed down completely on the blue center sealing piece.
- Lift off cutter and place sandwich in sandwich bag and place in freezer.