Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
When you whip up these Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls on a Saturday morning, the kids and the hubby will be singing your praises. And you won’t even mind that they’re doing it with their mouths full…lol!
You can’t go wrong when the ingredient list calls for sugar, butter and cream cheese!
This is such a simple way to make delicious apple cinnamon rolls! The kids can help with the sprinkling and rolling.
Refrigerating the roll before you cut it makes it much easier to handle.
You’ll be tempted to lick your fingers as you put this yummy frosting on the cinnamon rolls!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough
- 1/4 cup Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended.
- Unroll dough into one large rectangle.
- Spread apple butter evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the apple butter.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes until firm.
- Spray 8×8 pan with non stick spray.
- Cut roll into 10 slices and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese until blended and smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating at low speed, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Ice cinnamon rolls.
We love our Crock Pot. Even during the warm summer months...just pair whatever you cook with a nice crisp salad and it won't feel so "warm". For this recipe instead of using lots of veggies in our crock, we used a bunch of citruses to pair with...read more
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is a family favorite we have at least once a month. I plan this meal for hectic afternoons when I have lots of errands to run and kids to pick up and drop off. It's so nice to walk in the house after a busy afternoon to the...read more
It’s getting down to the wire for Christmas shopping. If you're like me, then you still have a few people who you'd like to get something for them, but you don't have the time (or money) to you are like me then you might have a few more people you want to...read more
Fun news: We're changing the name of the company from True Couponing to True Money Saver! When I first started the company in January 2010, I was sharing my couponing grocery shopping trips. The name True Couponing made sense because that's what I said when I taught...read more