Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs
Here’s a new spin on an Easter favorite. The chocolate covered egg has a new, delicious filling. Cookie dough! We’re thinking you might need to make a LOT of these!
We’re making these totally from scratch. Yes, get out the brown sugar and flour.
Combine brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
Add milk and sugar until mixture reaches desired consistency.
Now stir in those chocolate chips.
Form into egg shapes and place on parchment. Place in freezer to set up about 30 minutes.
Coat with melted chocolate.
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Chocolate Dipping Candy
- Line a tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat flour in microwave for 2 minutes (internal temp 160).
- Mix together brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until well mixed.
- Add in milk and gradually add flour until desired dough consistency is reached.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form into egg shapes and place in freezer for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each egg into chocolate, shake off excess and place on prepared tray.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate sets.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: