The last Publix Coupon Matchup Weekly Ad will be the 6/25-7/1 sale. Please read this article for more information.
It’s time to shop the Publix Weekly Sale! And it’s been all matched up with the corresponding coupons.
Here are some things you’ll want to keep in mind when you shop at Publix:
- The Publix Weekly Ad is just one of the three sales going on simultaneously at Publix each week. It is in addition to the Publix Green (Grocery) Flyer Sale and the Publix Purple (Health & Beauty) Flyer Sale.
- This sale runs for 1 week running from Wednesday to Tuesday or Thursday to Wednesday, depending on your area (Northern Stores outside of FL typically start on Wednesday with the last day of the sale on Tuesday).
- The Weekly Ad Flyer can be found in your local Publix store. If you don’t see it in the display at the front of the store, simply ask for it at Customer Service.
- The sale prices in these Weekly Ads do vary slightly by store. Every store can have different pricing. For BOGO Sales you’ll notice that the Sale says “up to $x.xx” so that it encompasses all the areas across the country.
- In Florida stores, you must buy (2) BOGO items to get the half-price discount. You may use a coupon on each BOGO item.
- Outside of Florida, you do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items to get the half-priced sale. Each item will ring up at half price. Download the BOGO Cheat Sheet here to see at a glance how many coupons to use on a sale.
- Check out the CURRENT Publix Coupon Booklets to look for when you get to the store to do your shopping so you’ll have more Store Coupons.
- Learn 15 Publix SECRETS to save even more when you shop there!
- Publix allows a coupon to be used on the “Buy One” and then also on the “Get One”.
- You can use one Manufacturer Coupon AND one Store Coupon per item.
- They also allow Overage (when the price of your item is less than the coupons you are using to pay for that item).
- Publix accepts competitor coupons and they are included in the list below! Make sure to check the Publix Master Competitor List for which stores are considered a competitor for your local area.
- In the list below:
Manufacturer coupons are listed in RED
Store Coupons are listed in GREEN
Rebate Offers are listed in BLUE
- Items at stockpile prices are marked with a True Couponing Shopping Cart!
- Freebies and Money Makers are even cheaper than stockpile prices and marked as a True Deal.
The last Publix Coupon Matchup Weekly Ad will be the 6/25-7/1 sale. Please read this article for more information. It's time to shop the Publix Weekly Sale! And it's been all matched up with the corresponding coupons. Here are some things you'll want to keep in...read more
Ready to try something new? Get ready to try this new brand of oat milk called Planet Oat at Publix! Score a FREE carton with this Digital Coupon! WOOHOO for FREE! [%printable-list:PlanetOatPublixGDA%] BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD Tiny Steps You Can Take Today To Have More...read more
Are you ready for an easy no plan meal planning guide? Sounds funny, doesn’t it? But this is what I call a no plan meal plan. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I just don’t have any time to sit down and do those freezer cooking marathons, family calendars, and all...read more
Who doesn't love getting their movie tickets cheaper? And who doesn’t love a trip to the movies? Whether there’s a new movie out that you’ve been anxious to see, or the idea of a bucket of buttery popcorn that gets you into the door, movies can feel like a little...read more