Easter Mason Jar Gift
One of our neighbors brought us a gift like this a couple of years ago right before Easter. What a sweet way to say “Happy Easter”.
It would be fun to make several of these jars to deliver to our neighbors. I’ll include our contact information as well as an invitation to our church’s Easter Egg Hunt.
When you give these as a gift, think about how you can personalize the back of your tag.
What You Need:
- Mason Jar or other small Decorative Jar
- Hershey Eggs (or Robin Eggs or similar candy)
- Printable labels (cut and trimmed)
- Decorative Twine or Ribbon
- Place candies in jar.
- Cut twine or ribbon long enough to go around the top of the jar at least twice.
- Punch a hole in the tag and thread with twine or ribbon.
- Secure top to jar.
- Tie twine or ribbon with tag attached around top of jar.
This idea can be used really for any holiday.
It’s a simple, quick gift that everyone would appreciate!
Your Turn: Have you used this idea before? What else have you filled the jar with? Share with me below!
More Fun Articles To Read:
While we all want to go a little greener these days, finding a natural fabric softener that doesn't cost an arm and a leg is quite difficult. Not only are the name brand bottles of natural fabric softener so expensive, but all of the laundry products are so pricey!...read more
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs That Are Easy To Peel After we've enjoyed coloring our Easter eggs, my family likes to make Deviled Eggs with them to serve with our Easter Dinner. By far, the hardest part of making Deviled Eggs is peeling them. We've learned some tricks...read more