2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe
This could not be easier! If you find yourself in need of a quick and absolutely delicious dessert, this is it!
Just 2 easy ingredients and in less than an hour, you will be enjoying these Nutella Brownies!
You’ll want to use a mixer to beat the eggs since you have to make them triple in size. That takes about 10 minutes of mixing.
Love to make recipes with Nutella?
Try our Homemade Nutella Pop Tarts Recipe!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs on high 7-10 minutes (until they roughly triple in size).
- Heat Nutella by microwaving for 60 seconds, stirring and repeating until very warm.
- Slowly add warm Nutella to eggs, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean).
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Optionally, dust with powdered sugar.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe
- No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!