CVS SHOPPING REMINDERS:
- Don’t forget to scan your CVS Card at the in-store kiosk before you shop! That’s where you get all the bonus store coupons!
- You can usually scan your CVS Card (2) or times to get additional coupons.
- Get a coupon for $4 off $20 purchase when you sign up for the CVS ExtraCare email.
- Earn extra ECB’s by signing up for the
CVS Advisory Panel
Pharmacy & Health Rewards
or ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes
- Learn all about How to Shop using ExtraCare Bucks.
- Note: You will not earn an ECB on clearance items.
- Preview the entire CVS ad online before you go. Simply click the “Upcoming Weekly Ad” tab.
- Learn How to Successfully Shop at CVS HERE.
- View the full CVS Coupon Policy (and print it to bring along).
- In the shopping list below:
Manufacturer’s coupons are listed in RED
Store coupons are listed in GREEN
Rebate offers are listed in BLUE
Comment below if you see any additional coupons missed or if you find a deal! That’ll help out a fellow True Couponer!
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Tiny Steps You Can Take Today To Have More Money Tomorrow
Download this FREE Guide with 5 Solutions to show you how to have more money today.
More Fun Articles To Read:
CVS Deal Idea: For $11.93 Total, Get (6) Personal Care Products, (5) Cosmetics & (2) Candies! (6/21-6/27)
Easy Deal Scenarios from the CVS Coupon Matchups 6/21-6/27! To get the biggest savings at CVS, you’ll need to take advantage of their ECB Deals AND Use Coupons. Here are a few shopping scenarios broken down into separate transactions for this week to help get you...
CVS SHOPPING REMINDERS: Don't forget to scan your CVS Card at the in-store kiosk before you shop! That's where you get all the bonus store coupons! You can usually scan your CVS Card (2) or times to get additional coupons. Get a coupon for $4 off $20 purchase when...
This is my personal story about how to save money on cable by CUTTING IT OFF!! When James and I moved into our first house and we had to move the cable from our apartment to our new home, I got into a price war with the cable company. And I can be stubborn. So we went...
What would you do if you had an extra $10,000 (yes, TEN GRAND) in your pocket today? Just think of what an additional $10,000 a year could do for your family. A few simple changes in your shopping habits can really add up to some BIG savings. With these how to save...