Get ready to be covered in powdered sugar and a big smile on your face as you bake these Snowball Cookies.
Believe me when I say these are delicious!
I have seen similar cookies to these called “Wedding Cookies.” Who would serve these at a wedding?
Can you imagine the powdered sugar all over the dresses and suits?
Christmas, on the other hand, is the perfect setting to serve these!
You already have glitter and tinsel all over the place. What’s a little powdered sugar added to the mix?
Here’s what you’ll need to get started baking Snowball Cookies.
(full ingredient list below)
Finely chop almonds or pecans in your food processor.
Mix the nuts into the rest of the batter.
Now the fun part! You get to make snowballs!
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
Recipe Type: Christmas Cookies
Serves: 24 cookies
Make these delicious Snowball Cookies and share the powdered sugar goodness with the ones you love.
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Almonds or Pecans
- 3 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Flour
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Finely chop nuts in the food processor.
- Cream together butter, salt, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add in nuts and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Slowly add in flour, mixing well.
- Shape into 1/2-3/4″ balls.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Fill a zippered bag with remaining powdered sugar.
- Gently shake each Snowball Cookie in the bag so it is well coated.
Find more Christmas Recipes on TrueMoneySaver.com