Chocolate Donuts With Peppermint Glaze
If you love mint chocolate, then you’ll love these Chocolate Donuts With Peppermint Glaze!
Is there a more delicious combination in this world than chocolate and peppermint?
And then it’s put in a donut?! That’s just heavenly!
Don’t let the number of ingredients scare you.
This is as simple as combine the dry ingredients, then the wet ingredients, then put them together.
Bake and glaze! Easy peasy!
Whisking is a really quick and easy way to get your ingredients combined!
You will be tempted to eat these once they come out of the oven but the WAIT for that peppermint glaze will be SO worth it!
You don’t have to have a food processor to crush the peppermint but it does make it very easy.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
Chocolate Donuts with Peppermint Glaze Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 15 Peppermint Disks or Canes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry just until incorporated.
- Use a funnel to transfer the batter into the donut pan until 2/3 full.
- Bake 11-14 minutes until springy and a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow donuts to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes
- Place peppermint candy in the food processor and pulse until crushed.
- Combine glaze ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Dip donuts in glaze and place on a wire rack to cool.
- After the glaze has set, dip a second time and dust the Chocolate Donuts with Peppermint Glaze with the crushed candy.
Find even more Christmas Recipes on TrueMoneySaver.com.