Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
What a way to get in your serving of fruit for the day!
This recipe for Chocolate Dipped Strawberries does double duty.
Get your fruit and satisfy your chocolate craving all in one bite…or two!
They are so easy to make, you better make a double batch! Because you know you are going to eat half to make sure their not poisonous, of course! 😉
If you can melt chocolate (and you can!), you can make these simple Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!
You can go with simple white lines of chocolate across the strawberries as a finishing touch. Or you can get fancy with your designs. If you’re serving these at a party, you could even color the white chocolate any color to match your occasion.
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 12 oz Chocolate Melting Chips
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Clean and dry strawberries and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate melting chips in bowl and microwave for 45 seconds to melt, stir to insure they are fully melted.
- Dip frozen strawberries in chocolate by the leafy stem and roll to coat.
- Shake off excess and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Place white chocolate chips in a zippered sandwich bag and microwave for 45 seconds to melt, then knead to insure they are fully melted.
- Clip tiny bit of corner to pipe.
- Drizzle across strawberries to decorate.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is a family favorite we have at least once a month. I plan this meal for hectic afternoons when I have lots of errands to run and kids to pick up and drop off. It's so nice to walk in the house after a busy afternoon to the...read more
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Our family LOVES Chicken Tortilla Soup and what easier way to make it than to do it in the crock pot! What could be easier than putting all the ingredients in the crock pot and turning it on?! You may want to use more than 6...read more