Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
When you’re planning a spread for your next party, remember to include sweet things as well as savory things. Here’s a perfect “sweet”…Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. It is SO hard to resist these yummy little bites of deliciousness!
If you’ve never wanted to attempt your own cheesecake, try making these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. It’s easy and it takes just six simple ingredients. The kids can even help with the rolling!
You can use a mixer to combine the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice. But use a spoon or spatula to fold in the Cool Whip so it stays light and airy.
You can buy graham cracker crumbs or you can make your own. Break up several graham crackers and toss them in the food processor and pulse until you have coarse crumbs. You can also put the crackers in a zip top bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
Once the strawberry balls are good and frozen, work quickly to roll them in the crumbs. The kids can have fun helping with this! Stick the bites back in the freezer if they get too soft before you’ve rolled them.
- 4 tbsp Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Line a baking sheet or pan with a parchment paper.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
- Add in the strawberry and stir to combine.
- Fold in the cool whip until combined.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Scoop the about 1 tablespoon size balls of mixture with and roll in crumbs and place on prepared sheet.
- If mixture becomes too soft, place in freezer for 10 minutes to set up.
- Place in freezer until they are frozen.
- Remove from freezer and let sit out 10-15 minutes before serving.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Chocolate Muddie Buddies (Gluten-Free)
- Chipotle Crock Pot Barbacoa Recipe