Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Been to Starbucks yet for a Pumpkin Spice Latte? I’ve been more than once and been tempted to more than a dozen times (I know, that’s bad…but it’s so good!). How about saving that money and making your own at home whenever you want?! Yes, please!
You can make the syrup any time and store it until you NEED one of these lattes!
Pouring the syrup through a strainer insures that your latte is nice and smooth!
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 8 oz Milk
- 4 oz Strong Coffee or Espresso
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Simmer water and sugar in a pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves.
- Add spices and the pumpkin and continue to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth or strainer.
- Allow the syrup to cool, then refrigerate in an air tight container.
- Heat milk in microwave for 1 minute.
- Froth with blender or whisk.
- Put syrup in bottom of cup and top with coffee and frothed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
|Get Cash Back with
|Tips for Lowering
Your Electric Bill