Before you dive into the turkey and cranberry sauce next week, try a little ham with cranberry glaze! Hope you enjoy it!
Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Ham with Spiced Cranberry Glaze
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: Varies according to ham weight
- Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Ham
- Spiced Cranberry Glaze – see recipe below
Spiced Cranberry Glaze:
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
Mix all ingredients over low heat in a saucepan until smooth.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Have available a large baking pan, a 1-cup measuring cup, and aluminum foil.
- Remove ham from packaging and place in baking pan.
- Add 1 cup water to the pan and cover securely with foil.
- Bake the ham 20 minutes per pound. The optimum serving temperature is 135°F. to 140°F.
- See the recipe below for a spiced cranberry glaze recipe.
- Apply half of the glaze 30 minutes before the ham is done baking.
- Continue baking, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- Serve the ham with the remaining glaze.