Before you dive into the turkey and cranberry sauce next week, try a little ham with cranberry glaze!
Hope you enjoy it!
Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Ham With Spiced Cranberry Glaze
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: Varies according to ham weight
- Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Ham
- Spiced Cranberry Glaze – see recipe below
Spiced Cranberry Glaze:
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
Mix all ingredients over low heat in a saucepan until smooth.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Have available a large baking pan, a 1-cup measuring cup, and aluminum foil.
- Remove ham from packaging and place in a baking pan.
- Add 1 cup water to the pan and cover securely with foil.
- Bake the ham 20 minutes per pound. The optimum serving temperature is 135°F. to 140°F.
- See the recipe below for a spiced cranberry glaze recipe.
- Apply half of the glaze 30 minutes before the ham is done baking.
- Continue baking, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- Serve the ham with the remaining glaze.