Ham is one of our favorite things to have for dinner but we don’t have it very often.
That’s why we’re looking forward to Easter dinner this Sunday — we’re having ham!!
Here’s a really yummy recipe to try if you’re thinking about having it too!
Honey Glazed Ham
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr 15 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr 35 Min
- 1 (5 pound) ready-to-eat ham
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 cups honey
- 2/3 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves.
- Place ham in a foil-lined pan.
- In the top half of a double boiler, heat the corn syrup, honey, and butter.
- Keep glaze warm while baking the ham.
- Brush glaze over ham, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze.
- During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze.
- Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving. YUM.
~Enjoy Your Ham!