Honey Baked Chicken
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr 15 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr 30 Min
- 1 (3 pound) chicken legs and/or thighs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan, skin side up.
- Combine the melted butter or margarine, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder and pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours (75 minutes), basting every 15 minutes with pan drippings until the chicken is nicely browned and tender and the juices run clear.