Chicken with Chipotle
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 50 Min
Ready In: 55 Min
- 8 chicken leg quarters
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roast the chicken legs in the preheated oven until the skin is crispy, and the meat is cooked through 30 to 40 minutes.
- While the chicken is roasting, puree the milk, sour cream, chipotle peppers, and chicken bouillon granules in a blender until smooth.
- Melt the margarine in a large pan over medium heat.
- Pour in the chipotle puree, bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and season with salt to taste.
- Add the cooked chicken legs, and simmer for about 10 minutes, until chicken has taken on the flavor of the sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 362 | Total Fat: 23.6g | Cholesterol: 119mg