Biscuit Mini Pizza
During those crazy, lazy summer days, call the kids into the kitchen and let them make their own biscuit mini pizzas! They’re quick and easy and oh, so good!
- 1 can large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round.
- Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets.
- Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni and any other toppings as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Copyright 2014 TrueCouponing, LLC. All rights reserved.
For more great recipes, see our Recipe section!