Pepperoni Pizza Bento Boxed Lunch
My kids love pizza but it’s hard to send that to school with them as a boxed lunch. This Pepperoni Pizza Bento Boxed Lunch idea makes it so easy!
The ingredients for this Bento Box lunch idea are pretty simple!
You can season the biscuit dough any way you like! I use an Italian seasoning blend.
Yum! I would have loved to take this to school when I was a kid!
- 1 oz Mini Pepperoni
- 1 package Pillsbury Pizza Crust Dough
- 1/4 cup Shredded Pizza Cheese
- 1/8 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Lowfat Milk or Fruit Juice in Single Serve Carton
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Spread out pizza dough and using a 3″ cookie cutter, biscuit cutter or drinking glass, cut dough into rounds.
- You can choose to sprinkle rounds with garlic powder, oregano and basil.
- Place rounds on prepared sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Place finished rounds, mini pepperonis, sauce and cheese into cups and place in Bento Box along with milk or juice.
- And don’t forget the Lunchbox Notes!