Ghostly Peep Brownies Recipe
Brownies happen to be a big favorite in our house! And adding a cute little ghost peep on top just makes them lots of fun!
You can make brownies with a box mix, but it really isn’t that hard to make them from scratch.
Brownie batter is finger-lickin’ good!
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
- Grease 13×9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat marshmallow creme (about half at a time) in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies.
- Top each brownie with a ghost peep.
- Take a butane torch and brown the marshmallow creme around each peep.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe Our kids love to have a cup of Hot Chocolate when the weather turns colder. And with five of them, there never seems to be enough to go around since they all want refills! Now I can make plenty at one time with this Crock Pot...read more
We all love our kids when they have time off school this time of year, but what would we to do without our Halloween theme crafts & printables to keep them busy? Go batty. That's what! So that's why I've compiled the best free Halloween printable crafts so not only...read more