Ghostly Peep Brownies Recipe
Brownies happen to be a big favorite in our house! And adding a cute little ghost peep on top just makes them lots of fun!
You can make brownies with a box mix, but it really isn’t that hard to make them from scratch.
Brownie batter is finger-lickin’ good!
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
- Grease 13×9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat marshmallow creme (about half at a time) in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies.
- Top each brownie with a ghost peep.
- Take a butane torch and brown the marshmallow creme around each peep.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is a family favorite we have at least once a month. I plan this meal for hectic afternoons when I have lots of errands to run and kids to pick up and drop off. It's so nice to walk in the house after a busy afternoon to the...read more
We all love our kids when they have time off school this time of year, but what would we to do without our Halloween theme crafts & printables to keep them busy? Go batty. That's what! So that's why I've compiled the best free Halloween printable crafts so not only...read more