Ghostly Peep Brownies Recipe
Brownies happen to be a big favorite in our house! And adding a cute little ghost peep on top just makes them lots of fun!
You can make brownies with a box mix, but it really isn’t that hard to make them from scratch.
Brownie batter is finger-lickin’ good!
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
- Grease 13×9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat marshmallow creme (about half at a time) in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies.
- Top each brownie with a ghost peep.
- Take a butane torch and brown the marshmallow creme around each peep.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Our family LOVES Chicken Tortilla Soup and what easier way to make it than to do it in the crock pot! What could be easier than putting all the ingredients in the crock pot and turning it on?! You may want to use more than 6...
Did you know that Americans are estimated to spend $2.7 Billion on Halloween candy this year? With regards to candy sales, only the Easter Holiday comes higher. I feel like the candy is the purchase that affects most of us because I've noticed with having older...