Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts Recipe
Planning a fun Halloween bash for the kids? Whether they’re big kids or little kids they’ll love these cute and yummy Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts!
- Chocolate chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cut each banana in half and peel.
- Cut bottom at angle to help ghost stand.
- Using a toothpick in a circular motion, make a hole for each eye and the mouth.
- Use mini chips for eyes and regular chip for mouth.
- Peel each clementine by hand.
- Use a soft bristled brush under cool water to help remove white pithy material.
- Take a small piece of celery and cut into small pieces to make stems and insert.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Do you need some funny dinner ideas? For many kids and parents alike, Halloween is one of the most fun and anticipated nights of the year. But by the time the kids are done with schoolwork or homework and put the final touches on their costumes, there is often not...
Budgeting can seem hopeless when you're not making enough money, but that is even more reason to create one! It doesn’t matter if you’ve lost your job, you have too much debt, or you just don’t make enough money, either way, the bills still need to be paid. When there...