Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts Recipe
Planning a fun Halloween bash for the kids? Whether they’re big kids or little kids they’ll love these cute and yummy Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts!
- Chocolate chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cut each banana in half and peel.
- Cut bottom at angle to help ghost stand.
- Using a toothpick in a circular motion, make a hole for each eye and the mouth.
- Use mini chips for eyes and regular chip for mouth.
- Peel each clementine by hand.
- Use a soft bristled brush under cool water to help remove white pithy material.
- Take a small piece of celery and cut into small pieces to make stems and insert.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Do you need some funny dinner ideas? For many kids and parents alike, Halloween is one of the most fun and anticipated nights of the year. But by the time the kids are done with schoolwork or homework and put the final touches on their costumes, there is...read more
CVS SHOPPING REMINDERS: Don't forget to scan your CVS Card at the in-store kiosk before you shop! That's where you get all the bonus store coupons! You can usually scan your CVS Card (2) or times to get additional coupons. Get a coupon for $4 off $20 purchase when...read more