Copycat Chili’s Skillet Queso Dip
Do you consider it an absolute treat to get the Chili’s Queso Dip appetizer when you eat at Chili’s? I sure do! So this recipe lets me enjoy all the YUM with none of the financial guilt!
The list of ingredients is more common than you might have been expecting. Velveeta and Wolf Brand Chili with No Beans are the two most important items to make this queso taste just like the restaurant version.
This is a one-pot recipe (love those!) Just combine everything and heat until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are well incorporated.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Make Dinner Super Simple
Download this FREE Guide to make dinner in less time with less stress!
Copycat Chili’s Skillet Queso Dip Recipe
- 16 oz Velveeta
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional, add if you like it spicy)
- 15 oz Wolf Brand Chili (No Beans)
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients and heat in pan over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: