St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Put a green St. Patrick’s Day spin on traditional chocolate chip cookies with these yummy cookies!
Here’s everything you’ll need to create these cookies from scratch.
After mixing the green dough, add both kinds of chips. So pretty!
Shape into balls and lay on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or Mint Extract
- 8 drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate and Mint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl and mix together well.
- Add dry mixture to wet and mix on low until combined.
- Add green food coloring and mix until color is consistent.
- Add mint chips and stir until well distributed.
- Drop tablespoon sized portions of cookie dough onto prepared sheet.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: