Gluten-Free Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Our family really loves muffins! Doesn’t really matter what kind they are! This is a great one using pumpkin and it’s gluten-free if that is a concern in your household.
You can use canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin to make these delicious muffins.
For this recipe, you combine all the wet ingredients in one bowl and all of the dry ones in another bowl. Then you mix them together.
I like to fill the muffin tins about 2/3 full so that I get a little bit of a muffin top on each one.
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat over to 400 degrees. Place paper baking cups into 12-cup muffin pan or grease cups. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT butter, pumpkin, buttermilk and eggs in bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in another bowl. Stir into flour blend just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
|Blessing Others – Donate
from Your Stockpile
|What You Need to Know
About Printable Coupons
|How to Use