We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question comes from Tobey (and several others)…
“Where can I get the Conagra Rediscover Family Coupon Booklet?
Several times a year Conagra offers a “rebate coupon offer”. In order to get these coupons, you have to purchase a set amount of Conagra products then submit your receipts before a given deadline by mail. When these rebates are available, we will post and let you know about them. (See a previous post HERE.)
Their most recent offer expired 3/31/11 and had to be mailed in my 4/15/11. If you missed it, don’t worry! There will be another offer!
To be ready for such offers, we recommend filing your grocery store receipts by month. When an offer like this comes around, just go to your monthly receipt file and see if you have already bought the qualifying items.
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to [email protected] or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you!