We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today we will answer several questions regarding “Subscribing to TrueCouponing.com.”
How can I subscribe to True Couponing?
There are 4 different ways you can subscribe to True Couponing. You can subscribe by clicking the icons at the top right of the website:
- Email – Daily emails will be delivered with any new content posted. Emails are delivered at noon and midnight daily.
- Twitter – As soon as we post anything on the website, it is simultaneously published on our Twitter page. Subscribing by Twitter allows instant access to daily deal alerts.
- Facebook – As soon as we post anything on the website, it is simultaneously published on our True Couponing Facebook page. Subscribing by Facebook allows instant access to daily deal alerts.
- RSS feed – Subscribing by RSS feed allows you to read True Couponing posts via your electronic reader through Google Reader or other reader subscription service.
We recommend subscribing by 2 different methods to get the most current information. For example, if you can check Facebook via your mobile device you might choose to subscribe by Facebook and email as well. That will allow you to get instant access to any time related deals through Facebook and you can also read via email in more detail later when you are home.
I registered for a class online and submitted my email address, so why I am not receiving email from True Couponing?
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to [email protected] or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you!