We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question comes from Debra…
“Is there a way to find a coupon for an item not listed in one of your store lists?”
Yes! True Couponing has a Coupon Database right on our site where you can look up coupons for any item!
We all have to buy items that aren’t on sale from time to time, but you still don’t have to pay full price for them. Check the True Couponing Coupon Database first to see if there is a coupon available!
When you click on that, you will be taken to the Coupon Database pictured below.
Simply type your item or brand name into the “search” box, then click the “search” button. The Coupon Database will pull up all coupons available for your item! If there is a printable coupon available, there will be a link displayed in the “Source” column. It might say “Printable”, “Coupons.com”, “Redplum.com” or something else. Just click on the link in that column, and you will be directed to the location where you can print the coupon.
You can read more about the Coupon Database in THIS post.
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to [email protected] or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you!