Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts Recipe
My family loves to make donuts just like these when we go camping. They are SO good and they sure don’t hang around long!
Six simple ingredients are all you need to make these delicious donuts!
The glaze is so simple…just powdered sugar and apple cider.
Don’t waste any of that dough! Cut out the donuts and use the donut holes too!
I love to use my cast iron skillet for frying 🙂
Dust the donuts with the cinnamon sugar mixture right after they come out of the frying pan…you can even dust them twice! Then drizzle them with the glaze and get ready to taste a little bit of heaven!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Sugar
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Heat oil over medium heat to about 350.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat powdered sugar and apple cider with whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits
- Using small cutter, cut hole in center of each.
- Place biscuits in hot oil and fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, dust in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on cooling rack.[
- Drizzle each donut with glaze.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
|Get Cash Back with
|Tips for Lowering
Your Electric Bill
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!