Chocolate Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bars
These sweet treats are delicious and easy to make! Who doesn’t love the taste of chocolate and peanut butter?
I didn’t even have to go to the grocery store to make these yummy treats. All of the ingredients were already in my pantry!
You could crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin but using the food processor makes it much easier!
It’s really hard not to keep “tasting” the peanut butter/sugar/crumb mixture!
Once you spread the melted chips over the graham cracker mixture, you get to the really hard part…waiting til the refrigeration time is over!
- 10 squares Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 16 oz Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Put crackers into food processor and pulse several times to crush or place in plastic bag and use rolling pin to crush.
- Cream the peanut butter and butter together until soft and smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and beat until incorporated and smooth.
- Beat in graham cracker crumbs until blended.
- Spread into an 8×8 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over graham cracker mixture and refrigerate several hours until firm.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Keep remaining in refrigerator.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: