Due to Easter Sunday,
You can expect to find NO coupon inserts in your Sunday paper
this Sunday, 4/12/20.
If you don’t want to pay for all those papers you won’t use, you can request a hold on your home delivery service. They will add this week to extend your subscription out another week!
Here is the contact information for the Tampa Bay Times, Tampa Tribune and the Orlando Sentinel:
- Tampa Bay Times – Log in to your account to place a hold on your delivery. You can also reach Customer Service at 1-800-888-7012.
- Orlando Sentinel – Call Customer Service at 1-800-359-5353 to place a hold on your delivery service.
- Palm Beach Post – Call Customer Service at 561- 820-4663 or 800- 926-POST to reach a representative. Mon.-Fri., 6:30 am-5 pm, Sat. 7:30 am-11:30 am Or manage your account online.
- Gainesville Sun – Call Customer Service at 352-378-1416 or 800-443-9493 to either reach a representative (9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday), or use the automatic call-processing system will process your “vacation” hold anytime using your phone number!
- Ocala Star Banner – Call Customer Service at 352-867-7827 or 800-541-2171 to either reach a representative (8 am – 5pm Monday – Friday) or use the automatic call-processing system will process your “vacation” hold anytime by just using your phone number!
You can use this time to get all your coupons organized!
Use our list of expired coupon inserts to purge from your files.
You can be all organized in about an hour.
What To Read Next:
I love trying new things, but hate paying for something that I might not like. Hurry and clip this coupon for a FREE bottle of Muscle Milk at Publix! It's FREE so I won't worry if I don't like it! Gotta love that! YAY! [%printable-list:MuscleMilkPublixGDA%] BONUS...read more
You can expect to find THREE (3) Coupon Inserts in your Sunday paper this week: (1) SmartSource, (2) RetailMeNots RetailMeNot (RMN) - formerly RedPlum (RP) Always skim thru the Parade Magazine or USA Today (depending on in your area) each week! Sometimes they...read more