Due to the Labor Day Holiday,
You can expect to find NO coupon inserts in your Sunday paper this Sunday, 9/3/17!
If you don’t want to pay for all those papers you won’t use, you can request a hold on your home delivery service. They will add this week to extend your subscription out a week!
Here is the contact information for the Tampa Bay Times, Tampa Tribune and the Orlando Sentinel:
- Tampa Bay Times – Log in to your account to place a hold on your delivery. You can also reach Customer Service at 1-800-888-7012.
- Orlando Sentinel – Call Customer Service at 1-800-359-5353 to place a hold on your delivery service.
- Palm Beach Post – Call Customer Service at 561- 820-4663 or 800- 926-POST to reach a representative. Mon.-Fri., 6:30 am-5 pm, Sat. 7:30 am-11:30 am Or manage your account online.
- Gainesville Sun – Call Customer Service at 352-378-1416 or 800-443-9493 to either reach a representative (9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday), or use the automatic call-processing system will process your “vacation” hold anytime using your phone number!
- Ocala Star Banner – Call Customer Service at 352-867-7827 or 800-541-2171 to either reach a representative (8 am – 5pm Monday – Friday) or use the automatic call-processing system will process your “vacation” hold anytime by just using your phone number!
You can use this time to get all your coupons organized!
Use our list of expired coupon inserts to purge from your files.
You can be all organized in about an hour.
If you’re worried about having coupon withdrawals this weekend,
you can print additional coupons online at Coupons.com, SmartSource.com, RedPlum.com, CouponNetwork, Target.com, or find even more coupons in our Coupon Database!
Copyright © 2017 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!