Here’s a list of all the Expired Coupon Inserts you can remove from your file box…
This is an extensive list of expired coupon inserts to help you identify what to keep & purge from your files.
Also, at the bottom of this list, learn how to donate expired coupon inserts to military families (they can use them up to six months after the expiration date)!
Is your coupon box overflowing with expired coupon inserts? Then it’s time to purge!
Maintaining organized coupon files helps streamline the process and gets you to the store quicker. This list will keep you up to date on which expired coupon inserts to keep and which to purge, it is updated regularly, so check back often!
- Purge all coupon inserts from January 2017 – December 2017
- 1/7/18 Purge all inserts
- 1/14/18 Purge all inserts
- 1/21/18 Purge all inserts
- 1/28/18 Purge SmartSource, Purge (2) RedPlum, Purge P&G
- Purge all February 2018 inserts
- Purge all March 2018 inserts
- 4/1/18 Purge P&G
- 4/8/18 Purge all inserts
- 4/15/18 Purge all inserts
- 4/22/18 Purge all inserts
- 4/29/18 Purge all inserts
- 5/6/18 Purge all inserts
- 5/13/18 Keep SmartSource, Purge (2) RedPlum
(SmartSource has 4 coupons expiring 5/13/19-11/12/19)
- 5/20/18 Purge all inserts
- 5/27/18 No Coupon Inserts
- 6/3/18 Purge all inserts
- 6/10/18 Purge all inserts
- 6/17/18 Purge all inserts
- 6/24/18 Purge all inserts
- 7/1/18 Purge P&G
- 7/8/18 Purge SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot
(RetailMeNot has 4 coupons expiring 1/8/20 for Fiber Choice, IBgard, FDgard & IBGard)
- 7/15/18 Purge all inserts
- 7/22/18 Purge all inserts
- 7/29/18 Purge all inserts
- 8/5/18 Purge all inserts
- 8/12/18 SmartSource (We did not receive a RetailMeNot)
(There 2 coupons expiring 12/31/19)
- 8/19/18 Purge all inserts
- 8/26/18 Purge all inserts
- 9/2/18 No Coupon Inserts
- 9/9/18 Purge all inserts
- 9/16/18 Purge all inserts
- 9/23/18 Purge all inserts
- 9/30/18 Keep SmartSource #2, Purge RetailMeNot, Purge P&G
(SmartSource #2 has 1 coupon that expires 12/31/19)
- 10/7/18 Purge SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot
(RetailMeNot has 3 coupons expiring 4/7/19)
- 10/14/18 Purge all inserts
- 10/21/18 Purge all inserts
- 10/28/18 Purge all inserts
- 11/4/18 Purge all inserts
- 11/11/18 Keep SmartSource, Purge RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 1 coupon expiring 6/30/19)
- 11/18/18 Purge all inserts
- 11/25/18 Purge all inserts
- 12/2/18 Purge all inserts
- 12/9/18 Purge all inserts
- 12/16/18 No Coupon Inserts
- 12/23/18 No Coupon Inserts
- 12/30/18 Purge all inserts
- 1/06/19 Keep SmartSource, Purge RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 5 coupons that expire 4/6/19)
- 1/13/19 Keep SmartSource, Purge RetailMeNot
- 1/20/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot, Purge P&G
- 1/27/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep (2) RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 5 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 5 unexpired coupons)
- 2/3/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 2 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 6 unexpired coupons)
- 2/10/19 Keep (2) SmartSource, Keep (2) RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 10 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 15 unexpired coupons)
- 2/24/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot, Purge P&G
(SmartSource has 33 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 6 unexpired coupons)
- 3/03/19 Keep (2) SmartSource, Keep (2) RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 34 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 21 unexpired coupons)
- 3/10/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 38 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 28 unexpired coupons)
- 3/17/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep RetailMeNot
(SmartSource has 38 unexpired coupons and RetailMeNot has 23 unexpired coupons)
- 3/31/19 Keep SmartSource, Keep (2) RetailMeNot, Keep P&G
Tips To Keep Your Coupon File Box Organized:
- P&G Coupon inserts expire almost monthly. Keep a separate file for them so you don’t have to think through the date they came in the newspaper and you can simply pull out the old one and replace it when a new one comes!
- Dollar General puts their 2-page weekly ad flyer inside the SmartSource Coupon insert. It is only good for the week in which it comes in the insert. To save space, pull those sheets out of the insert get rid of it right away! No need to let it take up valuable space!
Send your expired coupons to the Military!
If you have been couponing for a while now, you are probably accumulating some great expired coupons. Don’t you just hate to toss them? Well, you don’t have to!
Military families outside the USA can use your expired coupons! The Commissaries on military bases outside of the USA (which excludes Hawaii and Alaska) will accept manufacturer coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date.
They can use manufacturer coupons only, no store coupons are accepted (so don’t included the extra Purple or Green Flyers from Publix).
Here’s how to send them to them:
True Couponing supports the Coups For Troups Website for helping to get Expired Coupons over to our Military.
Here’s how it works:
- Get a Priority Mail flat rate envelope or box and pack it as full as you can. It is the same postage rate to ship to an overseas APO/FPO address is within the USA. A box takes roughly 3-4 weeks to arrive to an overseas APO/FPO address. An standard envelope takes roughly a week.envelope or “flat rate” box from your local post office to put all your coupons inside. Priority Mail Boxes and Envelopes are provided for free from USPS, standard domestic rates apply when you mail to an APO or FPO address.
- Choose a Satellite Location to mail your coupons to, or choose an individual family to mail them directly! (If you choose to mail to a family, it is best to mail them out monthly because they are counting on your coupons!)
- No sorting of the manufacturer coupons is necessary! You don’t even have to cut them. Just load them in your package and get them shipped out asap. Even if you have some expired coupons mixed in with the non-expired ones that is fine too. They will use the ones that are not expired.
Want to see some fun testimonies? Follow our friends at Coups For Troops on Facebook!
~ Happy saving, organizing and donating!