It’s that time of year again!
Dust off your aprons, go grab a deal on flour and sugar (they’re on sale everywhere this time of year) and preheat the oven.
We’re going to bake some cookies!
We’ve got some cute and delicious Christmas Cookie recipes to share with you.
Christmas Cookie Recipe Day 7:
Pecan Pie Cookies
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie dough ingredients except flour and baking powder in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour and baking powder. Beat until mixed well.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Make an indentation in each cookie with thumb.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a small bowl
- Fill each cookie with 1 rounded teaspoon filling.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
Recipe from LandOLakes