Pecan Pie Cookies
Recipe Type: Christmas Cookies
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie dough ingredients except for flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour and baking powder. Beat until mixed well.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Make an indentation in each cookie with thumb.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a small bowl
- Fill each cookie with 1 rounded teaspoon filling.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
Recipe from LandOLakes