I can’t wait to try these! White chocolate is a personal weakness of mine.
I’m betting combined with the tartness of cranberries I’m in major trouble with these cookies! Cannot resist…
White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
What you need to make about 2.5 dozen Cookies:
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- You’ll also need a round cookie cutter..any size you like.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an ungreased cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
- Mix in egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- On low speed, mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in white chocolate chips & dried cranberries. C
- hill dough (covered) for 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- Drop balls of dough (1.5 tablespoons each) onto cookie sheet OR used a standard-sized cookie scoop.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges.
- Do NOT cook them longer than 9 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack.
*Do not drop dough onto warm cookie sheets. Allow cookie sheets to cool completely between batches.
(Recipe from sallysbakingaddiction.com .)