It’s that time of year again!
Dust off your aprons, go grab a deal on flour and sugar (they’re on sale everywhere this time of year) and preheat the oven.
We’re going to bake some cookies!
We’ve got some cute and delicious Christmas Cookie recipes to share with you.
Christmas Cookie Recipe Day 2:
Red and green cookies for Christmas! How perfect are these?
Pistachio is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream, so I’m betting I’ll like these. Hmmm…how about cookies and ice cream?
What you’ll need for about 48 Cookies:
- 1 (1 lb 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry roasted salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding, and flour.
- Add melted butter and eggs and stir until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and cranberries and mix well.
- Use a teaspoon or small cookie scoop and drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press with fingers to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
(Recipe from Betty Crocker.)