Red and green cookies for Christmas! How perfect are these?
Pistachio is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream, so I’m betting I’ll like these. Hmmm…how about cookies and ice cream?
What you’ll need for about 48 Cookies:
- 1 (1 lb 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry roasted salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding, and flour.
- Add melted butter and eggs and stir until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and cranberries and mix well.
- Use a teaspoon or small cookie scoop and drop dough 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press with fingers to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
(Recipe from Betty Crocker.)