It’s that time of year again!
Dust off your aprons, go grab a deal on flour and sugar (they’re on sale everywhere this time of year) and preheat the oven.
We’re going to bake some cookies!
We’ve got some cute and delicious Christmas Cookie recipes to share with you.
Christmas Cookie Recipe Day 11:
Who doesn’t love peanut butter? I’m used to seeing it with milk chocolate, but it’s got to be good with white chocolate, too! Yum!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Make as many as you would like with this recipe:
- Ritz crackers
- creamy peanut butter
- white chocolate or white chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles for decoration, optional
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Spread at least 1 teaspoon of peanut butter onto the flat side of a cracker.
- Top with another cracker. Repeat as desired.
- Put white chocolate in a large heatproof bowl.
- Place bowl on top of a saucepan filled with water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Heat the chocolate over simmering water, stirring until melted.
- Take the bowl off of the saucepan. (You can also do this in the microwave.)
- Dip the sandwiches into the white chocolate and make sure the whole sandwich is covered.
- Using a fork, remove the cookie from the chocolate and place on the prepared pan.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Let sit at room temperature until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- (Place the cookies in the refrigerator to speed up this process.) Enjoy!
(Recipe from sweetpeonyblog.com.)