Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
The combination of chocolate and peppermint is irresistible in this Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe.
This bark is delicious and pretty, isn’t it?
You’ll need just a few ingredients.
Use a food processor to crush up some Oreos.
Don’t over-process! You want little chunks, not Oreo dust.
Chocolate with Oreos on top.
So much chocolate goodness!
Now cover the Oreos with melted white chocolate and top with the crushed peppermint.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Here are some FREE Cheat Sheets of pertinent things you don't want to forget to do this coming holiday season.
Oreo Peppermint Bark
Recipe Type: Christmas Dessert
- 20 Starlight Mints or 10 small Candy Canes
- 12 Oreos
- 8 oz Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Process Oreos in the food processor until crushed into larger pieces.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Distribute crushed Oreos over the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Process mints in the food processor until crushed.
- Melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour onto cooled chocolate and Oreos and smooth to cover.
- Distribute peppermint over the white chocolate layer.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set up.
- Break the Oreo Peppermint Bark into pieces before serving.