2 Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Love Pumpkin Pie but just don’t want to bake? Try this super easy 2 Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe! You’ll have it made in no time!
A handful of simple ingredients and a graham cracker crust are all you need for this easy to make twist on a fall favorite!
Whisk the cream cheese, sugar and heavy cream until it’s thoroughly mixed.
Doesn’t that looked like a scrumptious fluffy white cloud?!
Once you spread the pumpkin mixture on top, all that’s left is the waiting…and that’s the hardest part!
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 Cup plus 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1.5 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 2 pkgs instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Cool Whip for topping (optional)
- Blend together cream cheese, 1Tbsp heavy cream and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread mixture in pie crust.
- Whisk together 1 cup heavy cream and pudding mixes.
- Add in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until blended.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours until set.
- Top with Cool Whip if desired.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: