- Members receive exclusive savings every week on popular products.
- Savings and points can be easily earned when members show their Balance Rewards card, provide their telephone number or scan their mobile phone.
- Members can easily access their point totals and see how many points they need until their next reward at checkout, online or through their mobile device.
- Members can instantly earn and redeem points for thousands of items in store and online.
- Members will earn points for activities that help them stay well, like Walk with Walgreens, immunizations and — where states allow — for prescriptions.
- Members receive exclusive access to the Walgreens online Pharmacy Chat service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Members can redeem points immediately in-store or online for a little something special or hold off until they have earned more points for an even greater reward.
- Points will not expire as long as members remain active by shopping at Walgreens at least once every six months and redeem their points within three years.
- Points go further as you earn more.
My take on things:
Walgreens wants your coupon business, initially they will continue to utilize the Register Reward program and phase it out based on increasing customers use of the new point system. While it seems like 5,000 points will be difficult to earn, the points are not all cut & dry Dollar-for-Dollar so there will still be other easy ways to earn them. Notice in the chart above that as you hold onto your rewards they are worth more (the 5,000 = $5 but 40,000=$50). Each week we include Shopping Scenarios to make it easy to learn how to use these points. Especially as you utilize them along with the Register Reward program. Check out the current deals at Wags HERE.
Here’s how it works when the rubber meets the road. In order to get ANY sale prices in the weekly ad, you will need to scan your card. It can be scanned at anytime during your checkout. I usually hand it to them first (or give them my phone number) right away so that I don’t forget. Then when you receive your receipt, it will have a little summary at the bottom of how many rewards you earned this trip and how many are already in your account. Balance Rewards points now update immediately so you can use them anytime, which means you can even use them in a second transaction during that same trip. In addition, you can also use our shopping scenarios to rotate between BRs and RRs to maximize your reward earnings at Wags 😉 !
BR = Balance Rewards (also seen like this: BRs)
RR = Register Rewards (also seen like this: RRs)
Wags is a great place to get your Drugstore purchases on the cheap!
You might also like:
|Walgreens Digital Coupons||DIY Uncrustables
|How to Save Money on Meat|
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!