Pumpkin Pie Spice Granola Recipe
In honor of the hubby’s annual mountain hike with three of our sons and a carload of friends, I thought you might enjoy this Pumpkin Pie Spice Granola Recipe. It’s a great snack, especially when you’ve been hiking up and down a mountain!
I love that Pumpkin Pie flavor that comes from the ingredients in this recipe!
It’s as simple as mixing all the ingredients together and baking them in the oven. You’ll be munching on this scrumptious snack in 30 minutes 🙂
- 2 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup Pecans
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix together the oats, maple syrup, pumpkin, oil, spice and salt.
- Spread mixture out on a non-stick baking surface in a thin layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Break up the oats and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Add raisins and nuts and store in air tight container.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
|Blessing Others – Donate
from Your Stockpile
|What You Need to Know
About Printable Coupons
|How to Use